Performance: Maximum output of 130 lumens. Maximum runtime of 20 hours. Three brightness levels, plus Strobe.
Size: Length: 3.28” Head: 0.57” Diameter: 0.55”
Weight: 0.6 oz. (18.2g) excluding batteries
Battery: One AAA battery, alkaline or Ni-MH recommended.
Includes: Mizpah 130 flashlight, one AAA battery, user manual, coated steel pocket clip, and two spare o-rings
- Utilizes high performance CREE XP-G2 LED with a life of 50,000 hours
- Glass Lens with double-sided anti-reflective coating
- Body is corrosion resistant, military-grade, CNC machined, aircraft-quality Type III hard anodized aluminum alloy
- Removable coated steel pocket clip
- Waterproof to IPX-8 standard, 2 meters for 30 minutes
- Aluminum tail switch operation; turns light on/off and switches modes
- Recall memory function allows the light to turn on in the last mode used
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
|WATERPROOF||IPX-8, underwater 2m|