Performance: Maximum output of 160 lumens. Maximum runtime of 80 hours. Three brightness levels, plus Strobe. When using a rechargeable 14500 Li-ion battery, The Mizpah 160 offers an additional Blast brightness level to 500 lumens.
Size: Length: 3.73” Diameter: 0.75”
Weight: 1.1 oz. (32.2g) excluding batteries
Battery: One AA battery (Alkaline, Ni-MH, or Lithium) or one 14500 battery (rechargeable Li-Ion battery)
Includes: Mizpah 160 flashlight, one AA battery, user manual, coated steel pocket clip, two spare o-rings, and replacement rubber tail cap
- Utilizes high performance CREE XP-G2 LED with a life of 50,000 hours
- Glass Lens with double-sided anti-reflective coating
- Body is corrosion resistant, military-grade, CNC machined, aircraft-quality Type III hard anodized aluminum alloy
- Removable coated steel pocket clip
- Waterproof to IPX-8 standard, 2 meters for 30 minutes
- Rubber tail-switch operation; turns light on/off and switches modes
- Recall memory function allows the light to turn on in the last mode used
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
*Blast only available with the 14500 Li-ion battery.
|WATERPROOF||IPX-8, underwater 2m|